Friday, November 18, 2016

Blog Post #10

            For a tenth grade history class, I would use data collection to gather up information on quiz grades to easily be able to see how my class is doing. I would also be able to keep track of attendance. Homework can also be done using Qualtrics and Google Forms. The answers could then easily be stored in Excel.
            I found seeing how each person takes away different aspects from a lesson most interesting. It goes to show how we all learn differently and have different learning and studying styles. It further drives in the point that we must take into consideration our students’ learning styles when we are teaching.
            I would like to learn how to use iTunes next. I have constantly been cheated by iTunes. I pay for songs and then a few months later it says I have not bought them or it recharges me for an album. I plan to prevent this from happening by emailing Apple and having us walk through the steps to solving it together. I will then record those steps so I can fix it next time Apple decides to scam me.
           




No comments:

Post a Comment